Spandex Covered Yarn Machine
HKV141A Spandex Covered Yarn Machine
HKV141A spandex covered yarn machine is suitable for producing fine denier covered products (covering between nylon or polyester and spandex). And other specifications covered wire production. Its final products are mainly used in the field of knitting such as: velvet ultra-thin socks, underwear and so on.
1. This machine is equipped with a new type of high-speed spindle, and the maximum no-load speed of the spindle can reach 25000r/min. The spindle bearing adopts the special bearing imported from Europe, which has uniform speed and long service life.
2. The open forming device adopts a large swing arm type transmission mechanism, and the overall rotation is light. The edge closing device adopts a continuous nut slider, which is especially suitable for the package forming of 2012 and 2030 fine yarns. Excellent forming is directly suitable for The next process, no need to rewind.
3. The overall welded frame is firm and stable, and the installation is quick and simple, which is completely suitable for the needs of high speed.
4. The front part of the car is equipped with a digital display controller, which mainly monitors the speed of the upper and lower spindles of the equipment, the speed of the take-up roller, and the speed of the feeding roller. The interior adopts domestic advanced electrical components, adopts star-delta delay conversion to start, and has a motor motor air circuit breaker and an overheat protector, which double protects the motor, effectively cuts off the power supply in case of overcurrent, and protects human-machine safety. At the same time, it is equipped with a delayed shutdown function of the lower layer, which can basically ensure the synchronous shutdown of the upper and lower layers, and avoid annoying silk thread summary during shutdown.
5. Install the steel plate stamping bobbin rack with high strength. The coiled formed bobbin has a flat appearance, the end is straight and the edge is straight, and there is no stepped file, which is suitable for direct unwinding in the next process.
6. The yarn feeding pressure wheel configured in the yarn feeding part has a single gram weight of about 800g. It uses a steel support frame and a nylon bushing, which is stable and wear-resistant, and effectively ensures the uniform twist of the coating.
7. At the lower end of the machine, there is an active spandex wire feeding part, and the roller adopts a grooved nylon roller, which can effectively prevent the spandex from slipping and ensure the accuracy of the drafting ratio.
8. The front part of the machine adopts two motors to drive the upper and lower spindles respectively, so that the S and Z twist conversion can be quickly realized. Especially when processing double-package products, the spindle speed can be adjusted by replacing the pulley. Make sure the inner and outer yarn torsion is balanced.
9. Four sets of matching gears are set at the end of the machine, and the gear matching ratio between each group can be adjusted according to the needs of the yarn being processed to meet the user's requirements for twist, draft ratio, winding tightness, and winding. angle requirements.
10. Footboards are added on both sides of the machine, which can easily disassemble and assemble the coiling bobbin at any time, reducing the operating height and improving the work efficiency.
1. Main motor frequency conversion function: easy to adjust the spindle speed, simple and accurate;
2. Lateral micro-movement device: effectively prevent the pressure roller from grooving and ensure uniform twist.